a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

How to go trough the lessons?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

zdennis_520162
New in Town

How to go trough the lessons?

Postby zdennis_520162 » February 19th, 2018 9:54 pm

Greetings. I need some information's on how to go though the lessons.

I hear the Podcast.
Listen to the dialog while reading the text.
Read through the Grammar.
Test my self on the Vocab until I know them for the moment ( Forgetting curve ;) )

Do the flashcards if they are due.

But how do I know that I am done with the Lesson?
Do I have to repeat it? Can I ignore it after I marked it as complete?

And when I need to repeat it in which interval.

How can I check that I got every peace of information out of the lesson so I can move to the next one?

team.relationships
Expert on Something

Re: How to go trough the lessons?

Postby team.relationships » February 20th, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi ,

Thank you for posting.

You're doing well following these steps in studying the lessons!

Additionally, have you already checked out Fast Track to Fluency Lesson Checklist (available for Premium or Premium plus plans) ? To download it you can click on the disk icon below the lesson’s title and select “checklist” (lesson example: https://www.japanesepod101.com/lesson/absolute-beginner-1-say-hello-in-japanese-no-matter-what-the-time-of-day/?lp=153)

Regarding the Flashcards, they use spaced-repetition technology, that is: we sort your flashcards and serve them to you based on your performance. Words that you struggle with, you’ll see more often, and words you find easier, you’ll see less. Flashcards are spaced out and served up over time until you master them. :wink:

Additionaly, don’t forget to take the quiz in the Vocabulary tab to check out your learning progress!

After marking the lesson as complete you can check your study progress in your Dashboard (series that are shown there will have the % complete status updated). But if you ever feel that you need to review any lesson, they'll be available for a re-check :)

We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Cristiane (クリスチアネ)
Team Japanesepod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”