a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Submit recordings

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

vjzn4508
New in Town

Submit recordings

Postby vjzn4508 » April 9th, 2012 5:08 am

I use a small digital MP3 player to listen to JPod lessons (it's my himitsu dougu in learning Japanese - I learnt that from JPod).

My player also records easily. Is it possible for JPod students to record snatches of Japanese and send them in to JPod101, possibly as the basis of future lessons (I'm not asking for a translation service!)? In particular, I find recorded bus announcements never seem to exactly match what I hear/read in the lessons (there's no English on the bus where I am).

Veejay

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » April 9th, 2012 6:39 am

HI vjzn4508!
Thanks for posting!
I would recommend posting those recordings here in the forum, if you can :) That way other users can listen to them, and help you transcribe/translate them. How about making a new thread for those recordings?
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
vjzn4508
New in Town

Postby vjzn4508 » April 10th, 2012 4:16 am

Hi Jessi,
I'm not sure that I can post sound files direct to the forum. Also, you would need to trust that the sender is not including any viral nasties, so maybe it's an idea that's not going to happen. Thanks for the response, anyway!
Veejay

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”