Or sign up using Facebook

Travelling Abroad

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 8th, 2007 3:57 am

Outkast wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:
Outkast wrote:¿No te gusta la pura vida? 8)

Ya sabia que esa frase era de ustedes y ya la habia escuchado antes pero no sabia a lo que se referian con Pura Vida! :? :P :)

Está una cosa Tica...

Ok ya veo, Pura Vida then .... 8) :wink:

Gladys
New in Town

Postby Gladys » May 28th, 2007 6:24 am

Spain is a splendid country worth visited in the world. I have just come back from a travel to Spain. I think once you are in Spain, you can't miss barcelona where you can enjoy the really beautiful sandy beach and costa blanca . While in summer you can go to tenerife , it is a summer resort. I love them all. And people in Spain are all friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.
Have a good time in Spain!

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » June 7th, 2007 12:45 am

Gladys wrote:Spain is a splendid country worth visited in the world. I have just come back from a travel to Spain. I think once you are in Spain, you can't miss barcelona where you can enjoy the really beautiful sandy beach and costa blanca . While in summer you can go to tenerife , it is a summer resort. I love them all. And people in Spain are all friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.
Have a good time in Spain!

Glady's-san :wink:

Thank you for those great links! I want to go to Spain/France real soon. :D

My roots and blue blood wait me there! 8) :wink:

Merrywuerba
New in Town

Postby Merrywuerba » July 31st, 2007 5:09 am

Yes, Spain is really a beautiful country in the world to visit. Barcelona and Madrid are both great cities. I feel very lucky to have spent a lot of time in Spain. Some other cities to visit: Salamanca, near Portugual, has beautiful architecture. The Basque country, too. San Sebastian is possibly the most beautiful city in the region, but Bilbao is worth visiting for the Guggenheim museum and old town, and the little seaside village of Hondarabbia. Outside Madrid are towns like Segovia, Toledo, and Avila, Toledo is probably the most famous. And Andalucia in the south, Grenada for the Alhambra, and Cordoba is very charming. Seville is very touristic but the old quarter is fantastic and you have to visit the bull ring for a tour!
The Lonely Planet guide books are always an excellent source of info and they tend to be honest, too—some guidebooks manage to find charm everywhere, but LP tells it like it is, so you don't waste time or money. As for taking the train, I found buses to actually be better. They are quite cheap and reasonably comfortable. A friend and I took the bus from Madrid to Grenada, and then travelled by bus all over Andalucia, and it was fine.
Missed the Picasso museum in Barcelona! I spent too much time in the old town...
santander

annie
Expert on Something

Postby annie » August 15th, 2007 2:34 pm

I loved the Picasso Museum.
That and Park Guell were my favorite sights in Barcelona.
And the market right off of Las Ramblas, despite it being a major tourist trap.

I just finished a month in Europe (5 countries) and Spain was definitely my favorite stop. If I decide not to travel next summer, I might just rent a flat in Spain for 2 months and re-learn Spanish.

Travesaozi
New in Town

Postby Travesaozi » August 22nd, 2007 5:45 am

Excellent and quiet beaches can be found near Malaga, Huelva and Almer in the south as well as near the coasts of La Manga, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and Euskadi. If you do enjoy extremely developed resort towns, there are plenty of crowded beaches on the Costa de la Luz and the Costa del Sol. Interesting is the harbour of Almerimar with cosy bars, just south of El Ejido (Almeria).

Very unique architecture can be found in Cordoba, Salamanca, Granada, Toledo, Madrid... The visionary architecture of Antoni Gaud?and the Picasso museum are in Barcelona while Madrid is home to Spain top three art museums.

easy111
New in Town

Postby easy111 » September 10th, 2007 2:38 am

Hi, everybody here. I am a lover of traveling everywhere in the world for some years and I’ve been some countries also. In the trip I have meet a lot of friends who like travel also. We share the traveling experience to each other, they introduced me some good websites about the travel in Spain like: spain travel; some web for the city travel in Spain also: cadiz; tenerife I hope these webs could help for the preparation of travel to Spain. That is really beautiful country. Old culture, pretty Beaches will make you have a good holiday there! Enjoy it!

heat
New in Town

Postby heat » September 13th, 2007 1:51 am

Wonderful beaches are the high lights of the Spain Travel. If you want to travel to Costa Blanca, I would like to say that is a great choice. This place is one eastern coast which is the famous Spanish tour spot. I also prefer the Costa Brava.

gegelijkai
New in Town

Postby gegelijkai » October 12th, 2007 12:52 am

Travel is easy, accommodation plentiful, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food and drink easy to come by and full of regional variety. Also the sandy beaches in Barcelona and Costa del sol and you can also chech in Barcelona hotel and Costa del sol hotel . More than 50 million foreigners a year visit Spain, yet you can also travel for days and hear nothing but Spanish. That’s really a good idea to make a trip to Spain.

meiyingyang
New in Town

Postby meiyingyang » November 5th, 2007 2:04 am

Spain is a spectacular and diverse country. My colleagues and I have made several times trip abroad and we unanimous deem that Spain is the most country we have been to. We not only enjoy its bullfights, flamenco dancers and crowded beaches, but also admire its social culture. Spanish people are very open-hearted and communicative. You won't have any problems to get to know someone, especially in the big cities like Madrid or Barcelona. If you want to go to Spain be on a tour, the sites costa brava holidays and ibiza beach may help you a lot.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » November 19th, 2007 12:31 am

Mina-san! :wink:

Thank you for those great links, Spain/France are definitive my next destinations! :ue:

weilaishijie
New in Town

Postby weilaishijie » November 22nd, 2007 2:02 am

A Spain travel can be enjoyable any time of year. This beautiful country also offers diverse activities and attractions in each city you decide to visit and all the year long! Spain is an easy country to travel, with an excellent accommodation offer. Airlines and affordable fares have turned Spain into a beach resort for Europeans. Start planning your Spain travel now: visit our cities, coasts and islands guides, reserve your hotel or rent one of the beautiful self catering villas, car hire in Tenerife .

Return to “General Japanese Culture”