Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team
markystar wrote:what kind of stuff would it cover?
Is it just me or is ChinesePod really boring?
Javizy wrote:Rather than just another lesson, you could take this idea to improve the About Us section of the site, that way it won't get lost in the sea of other lessons. A few things I think would be good:
- Audio (or maybe even VIDEO ) introductions of the crew members (maybe even the voice actors too, to shed some light on the enigmatic Ushijima ), talking about what role they have at jpod, how they got there, as well as some personal things like hometown (good to learn some place names), and interests or whatever they feel comfortable talking about.
- The Jpod chronicles: whose idea was it, how did it start up, what was it like at first, and how did it grow?
- The jpod workflow: from script writing to audio editing, the method to the madness. Maybe this could include some sort of pictorial on the different stages of production.
- The JAPANESE names for the Japanese crew members (useful for learning some kanji readings/referring to them properly).
- More pictures of Sakura. I don't know how that fits in, but I thought I'd put it in there
About Us generally represents a pretty half-assed, obligatory page, so it'd be good to see one that generally does give an insight, and attempts to connect with its audience.