a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

About the New Lesson layout

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Percyvere
New in Town

About the New Lesson layout

Postby Percyvere » June 2nd, 2017 5:06 pm

I love japanesepod101 - there is nothing like it on the interweb and I use it to study every day. I couldn't live without it now.

I'm trying to get used to the new Lesson layout/format. Of course, I'm a little unfamiliar with it, but I can see that there are some advantages that I am sure I will get used to.

There are, however, two modifications to the Lesson pages that I'd like to suggest.

First, about the Dialogue - I do most of my studying on an iPad. I find the text is a little small and when I enlarge my view I find that long sentences go off the edge of my iPad. I wonder if you would consider a CSS modification of the box containing the Dialogue? I think it would be nice if I could enlarge my view of the Dialogue and have it page wrap to stay within my iPad window.

Second about the Notes - The new Notes window is a little smaller than the old one. I have entered lots of extra vocabulary in the notes for each lesson, but now the notes I've made page-wrap at a smaller width. It would be nice, I think, if the Notes window was wider (and longer wouldn't go amiss). On my iMac I can make these adjustments, but it would be nice to be able to more easily view these things on my iPad.

イギリスジム

gevorunya
New in Town

Re: About the New Lesson layout

Postby gevorunya » June 13th, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi, can I also add about notes. There is no idicator, that you've made the note. When you create it, indicator does not change it's color or something like that. You can't see at once are there any personal notes in the lesson you are repeating.
Sorry for my poor English.
Thanks

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: About the New Lesson layout

Postby community.japanese » June 26th, 2017 12:28 am

イギリスジムsan, gevorunya san,
Konnichiwa.
Thank you very much for your request.
We will consider those points and improve our webpages. :)
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Feature Requests”