a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

My Feed, not working.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Burning_Typhoon
New in Town

My Feed, not working.

Postby Burning_Typhoon » April 29th, 2008 9:45 pm

I type in my username, and password, but the log-in window re-appears, as if it's not going to log me in. I don't think it's recognizing my username. What's wrong?

Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » May 2nd, 2008 6:19 am

I'm very sorry for the iTunes issues. The problem is that there was a space in your username. I've changed it to an underscore and it should work now. Please use this username from now on: Burning_Typhoon
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
littlenemo
New in Town

Postby littlenemo » May 4th, 2008 10:35 am

Hi,

there's no whitespace in my username, but I've been having the same issue for a few days now. The itunes feed keeps asking for my password, although I'm supplying the same username and password I've always used (and which I just used to log in to this web site).

I am also a member of koreanclass101.com where everything works fine. Please help.

Jason

Postby Jason » May 4th, 2008 6:20 pm

littlenemo wrote:Hi,

there's no whitespace in my username, but I've been having the same issue for a few days now. The itunes feed keeps asking for my password, although I'm supplying the same username and password I've always used (and which I just used to log in to this web site).

I am also a member of koreanclass101.com where everything works fine. Please help.

I'm showing your Premium subscription ran out on 5/1.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

littlenemo
New in Town

Postby littlenemo » May 4th, 2008 7:35 pm

Oops, that's a reason indeed. I got no notification, though. Will re-subscribe asap.

Mini_Apocalypse
New in Town

Postby Mini_Apocalypse » June 12th, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi i have the exact same problem as Burning_Typhoon. Would you be so kind as to remove the space in my name too?
Thanks

Morgan_Creek
New in Town

Postby Morgan_Creek » June 26th, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm having the problem with the iTunes feed because of space in my name - would you mind fixing it?

Thanks!

Greg_Bow
New in Town

Postby Greg_Bow » July 3rd, 2008 11:16 am

Hi i have the exact same problem as Burning_Typhoon. Would you be so kind as to remove the space in my name too?
Thanks

Jason

Postby Jason » July 3rd, 2008 10:58 pm

Please send name fixing requests to: . They'll get seen a lot faster that way.
Jason

gomubukai
New in Town

Postby gomubukai » July 12th, 2008 4:46 am

Hi

I'm a newbie who just signed up with a one month premium subscription today, but i can't access myfeed at all!! I can get into the page ok, and click on the items I'd like to have attached to my feed, but when i try to click on the iTunes link nothing happens at all...

I definately have iTunes installed on my computer... do you know what's wrong?

gomubukai
New in Town

me again

Postby gomubukai » July 12th, 2008 9:48 am

Sorry about this, it looks like the functionality might have just been updating overnight or something? It seems to be working fine now.

Thanks!!

Raul826
New in Town

Postby Raul826 » July 13th, 2008 8:09 pm

I seem to have to the same problem, when I tried putting in my username and password nothing happened, it just kept asking for it. I have tried closing itunes and doing over again but the same thing happens.

EDIT* nevermind the problem was that I didnt capitilize the first letter, which is weird because I dont normally do that when I log in here. oh well,

Jason

Postby Jason » July 13th, 2008 8:30 pm

Yeah, unlike logging into the website, your username and password are both case sensitive when logging into the feeds.
Jason

gomubukai
New in Town

help?

Postby gomubukai » July 14th, 2008 9:23 am

Hi

Me again, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I keep trying to access myfeed on iTunes but I'm not getting anywhere.

I open up iTunes but a login screen pops up that won't let me click on ok. Another login box opens over the top of it after a few seconds which I can actually click on - when the top login box dissapears i am left with the login box that originally popped up which i can't click on at all.

After that the whole of iTunes freezes and i can't click on anything. The only option for me then is to open the task manager and close iTunes down as a non-responding program.

It was working fine until i downloaded the myfeed option, can you think of anyway to fix it besides reinstalling iTUnes???

Hamiltoons
New in Town

Postby Hamiltoons » July 16th, 2008 1:38 pm

I'm glad that I read the forum before posting a redundant request.

I capitalized my first letter and logged in to the feed.

Totemo totemo ii desu!

Return to “Technical Support”