Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Erklaren Innovative Language Sites Faithful Members!^^

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

What other languages sites would you like Erklaren to release in the future?

Arabic
2%
Chinese
36%
French
7%
German
11%
Italian
9%
Jewish
9%
Portuguese
16%
Norwegian
11%

Total votes: 45

mayutaka8985
New in Town

Postby mayutaka8985 » February 22nd, 2009 1:34 am

must.have.chinesepod101.com LOL

chinese is the language i'd most like to see but perhaps encompassing the variations in chinese? for example, a cantonese section but also a section/info about the mandarin used in taiwan? it seems i'm always finding mainland china's mandarin with the beijin accent ><

Kobukuro
Been Around a Bit

Postby Kobukuro » February 22nd, 2009 7:48 am

Chinese would be great. I am studying Chinese (Mandarin) with www.chinesepod.com , but I prefer the structure of Japanese101.com and I guess, that learing Chinese here would be much better!

Get 40% OFF
gerald_ford
Expert on Something

Postby gerald_ford » February 23rd, 2009 10:35 am

Yeah, I listened to ChinesePod's casts and I just didn't like the format. I kept thinking to myself "it's not the same without Peter and the company". ;) But seriously, the format is different and a little too repetitive (though effective I have to admit).

I noticed KoreanPod wasn't mentioned on the survey above. I would like to sign up for that actually as Korean is something I've always wanted to learn since I grew up around a lot of Korean immigrants, and Korean resources are still scarce. I also thought the sample lessons were good, on a JPod-level of quality. :)
--Gerald Ford: Pirate-Viking-Monk in training.

Blog: http://nihonshukyo.wordpress.com/

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » February 23rd, 2009 10:47 pm

gerald_ford wrote:Yeah, I listened to ChinesePod's casts and I just didn't like the format. I kept thinking to myself "it's not the same without Peter and the company". ;) But seriously, the format is different and a little too repetitive (though effective I have to admit).

I noticed KoreanPod wasn't mentioned on the survey above. I would like to sign up for that actually as Korean is something I've always wanted to learn since I grew up around a lot of Korean immigrants, and Korean resources are still scarce. I also thought the sample lessons were good, on a JPod-level of quality. :)

Gerald_Ford-san! :wink:

Innovative Language has already a Korean pod it's call KoreanClass101.com check it out! 8)

chenoosh99
New in Town

If someone want to learn hebrew I can help him

Postby chenoosh99 » March 6th, 2009 10:43 pm

If someone wants to learn hebrew I can help him

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”