Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

What's Your Favorite Kind of JPod101 Story?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

What's Your Favorite Kind of JPod101 Story?

serious stories
6%
funny stories
47%
crazy lessons
47%

Total votes: 32

Yukiko05
New in Town

Favorite Stories

Postby Yukiko05 » June 2nd, 2008 2:39 pm

I really enjoy the stories with Faburitsio and Fuyuka :D
Also the Not So Regular Resturant series was great :P

danieru_s
Been Around a Bit

Postby danieru_s » June 2nd, 2008 9:52 pm

I like the stories, but am not a fan of Fabrizio -- his pronunciation is too over the top for me, but maybe that's the idea. An exaggerated way to teach pitch accent.

Get 40% OFF
Yukiko05
New in Town

Postby Yukiko05 » June 2nd, 2008 10:56 pm

Yes, I know what U mean....he's very over the top and can be a bit annoying but I like the "everyday" feel of the conversations I get from what I've heard so far. I'm pretty new here so I might change my oppinion after a while :wink:
Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu *^_^*

SywenArk
Been Around a Bit

Postby SywenArk » July 17th, 2008 2:29 pm

Crazy stories are my favourites! Maybe it's because I laught a lot, but I have this strange impression that with crazy stories (or funny) I can remember so much better vocabs.
:D

indy138
New in Town

Postby indy138 » August 4th, 2008 9:36 am

I'm still a newbie, so I can only talk about those lessons. in Nihongo Dojo there was this bonus audio track about someone losing some ピンクのパンテ, which turned out to be Fabrizio's; I had to listen to that one over and over again :D

Also the story about the coma patient, who wakes up in the hospital and turns out to be an agent of the PSIA. Just as if it was out of a Japanese daily drama :)

So definitely I'd say the crazy stories are the most interesting.

johnpa
Been Around a Bit

Postby johnpa » August 4th, 2008 7:14 pm

So far, I've only listened to the Newbie Lessons and Beginner up to 129. There haven't been any serious stories yet. So I voted for funny, because funny stories stick to my mind better than everyday interactions.
I think I would be interested in serious stories if they covered topics like politics, economy or the environment. I probably wouldn't enjoy stories about somebody's auntie getting cancer or somebody's parents getting a divorce.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”