a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Painful to navigate with the new design

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

savagekabbage
New in Town

Painful to navigate with the new design

Postby savagekabbage » June 13th, 2013 3:56 am

With the old design I could easily see where I was inside of a season based on progress. Now I have to scroll a long list to get to the lesson.

Also clicking on a lesson resets the list so I have to scroll down again. This is very painful for seasons with a lot of lessons (beginner season 1 for example).

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Painful to navigate with the new design

Postby mmmason8967 » June 13th, 2013 11:10 pm

You can probably get what you need by setting up your Dashboard.

Go to the main page for the series you are studying and tick the checkbox that says "Add course to Dashboard". While you're here, tick all of the lessons that you've completed.

Now go back to your Dashboard and you'll see the series you're studying listed in the My Courses section. Next to the series name it tells how many lessons you completed and how many there are altogether, along with a progress bar and a Study button. If you click the Study button, it'll take you directly to the first lesson that you haven't completed.

You can add other series if you like. The My Courses panel shows three series, but you can have more than that if you want to--you click the Show All link to reveal the additional ones.

You can mark the main series you're studying as your target course. For your nominated target course you'll see the title of the next lesson in the Lesson Recommendation List area. You can click the big Study Now button to go to directly to it, or you can mark the lesson as complete (which will update the My Courses panel as well as the lesson shown under the Lesson Recommendation List).

If one of the series in your My Courses panel is a current series, you'll immediately see when a new lesson has been released because the lesson count for the series goes up and the progress bar drops back a little.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
paloma_ill
Established Presence

Re: Painful to navigate with the new design

Postby paloma_ill » June 14th, 2013 3:34 am

Hi savagekabbage-san and マイケル-san,

Thanks for your comments and thanks マイケル-san for the explanation. I hope it helps savagekabbage-san.

If you're still having problems, though, please send us an email to

Paloma
Team JapanesePod101

Return to “Technical Support”