Or sign up using Facebook

About gift cards and Pre-paid cards

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Nekomancer0158144
New in Town

About gift cards and Pre-paid cards

Postby Nekomancer0158144 » February 26th, 2012 10:08 pm

Konnichiwa!
Im new at this page and i have tried the rosseta stone japanese version and other products, but i feel really comfortable about this site.
Anyway, im a student i cant get a Credit card, and also i live in Mexico, i never bought something on the internet but i would like to get a membership, I live in the border with USA, so i could get a gift card and/or pre-paid easily on wallmart or any store(i guess)
Mi questions are:
Do i have to add more money than the one that says on the subscription chart?
Can i add the money to paypal and then to this site?
Do i just have to go in to the store,get the Card and subscribe directly(with out a banking account requiered on the US)?
What kind of gift card do i have to get?
And do i have to live in the US. to get a gift/prepaid card???
Thanks-Gomen- For the help

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » February 27th, 2012 2:59 am

Hi Nekomancer,
The easiest way to pay online (without using a credit card) is through Paypal, so if you have a Paypal account, I would recommend adding money to that account and paying that way. Please let me know if you have any questions about that process :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Nekomancer0158144
New in Town

Postby Nekomancer0158144 » March 3rd, 2012 12:27 am

Jessi wrote:Hi Nekomancer,
The easiest way to pay online (without using a credit card) is through Paypal, so if you have a Paypal account, I would recommend adding money to that account and paying that way. Please let me know if you have any questions about that process :)

If im goign to buy a subscription for example the premium one for a year, do i have to pay 15 per moth or 180 at once??
Also,about the PREMIUM PLUS, how much time do i get with a professor to talk with, do i have to use a camera? or just the headset?
Thx for everything

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 5th, 2012 1:04 am

Hello Nekomancer,
One-year subscriptions are paid in full, which means you would pay $180 at once.
As for Premium Plus, it comes with two hours of text chat a week with a Japanese teacher over Skype.
If you want to get more information on Premium Plus, please send an email to :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”