a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Slow access to JLP practice tests.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Clienad
Been Around a Bit

Slow access to JLP practice tests.

Postby Clienad » December 31st, 2011 3:52 am

I seem to be having trouble accessing the jlpt practice tests i click and it just waits and waits and waits.

I will try again in the morning but the rest of the site seems fine so i just wonder if something is goign on with this section at the moment??

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 4th, 2012 1:29 am

Hi Clienad,
I was able to access this section (although the wait was a little longer than for other pages, I will look into it), could you please let us know if it is still not loading at all for you?
Thank you!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Clienad
Been Around a Bit

Postby Clienad » January 8th, 2012 8:27 pm

To reproduce complete a JLPT test and try to return to the JLPT section.
To check you can also complete the test in one window, submit the answers and try to return/ refresh in another window the result is the same.
All other functions of Japanese pod are unaffected the access speed does not change.
My tests suggest It may be something to do with sending to or refreshing the data on the server. As going to and fro from the jlpt section without completing a test has no impact. I don't know for sure though I am not a web person.

Tested on

10Mbps connection 10am/ 1pm/ 1am
Firefox 8.0
Windows 7 64bit

20Mbps connection 10 am
Firefox 8.0
Windows XP32

Thanks for your help Jessi long time no see. Hope you are all well I wish you all the best for the new year!

Return to “Technical Support”