Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Where can I download the things included in the $1 offer?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

liantasseilsa1721
New in Town

Where can I download the things included in the $1 offer?

Postby liantasseilsa1721 » September 9th, 2011 1:00 pm

Hello, JapanesePod101!

I have signed up to the site today, and I wanted to take advantage of the $1 offer! However, I am not sure where I can download the things mentioned in the offer! Can you please help me with some direct links? :?:

I've read through all the emails received from your site, but still cannot tell where I can access the material - in fact I don't even remember very well what the things in the offer were, since I was so happy about it and hit the 'order' button too quick! :oops:

(By the way, must confess I was a bit creeped out by this bit in one of the emails:

Even though you just introduced yourself to
me at my site, I already know a lot about
you...

...Maybe more than you'd like!

That sounds a bit scary!!! :shock: It made me think "Oh, no, what have I let myself in for?!" :? )

Well, I hope someone can post a reply and help me out!
Thank you!

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » September 13th, 2011 9:05 am

Hello liantasseilsa!
Thank you for posting.
I have replied to you in a private message on this forum, so please take a look at it and let me know more information through that if needed :) :ue:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
contact6271
New in Town

Postby contact6271 » November 16th, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm having the same problem, I'm searching for a link to download what was included in the dollar I just paid and can't find it. Please help.

I have another question though : why would you reply only privately to the poster and not post here publicly the instructions to download the software package that comes with the $1 offer?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » November 17th, 2011 12:15 am

Hi contact,
If you signed up for the $1 offer that appears after you sign up to JPOD, you should have received a confirmation e-mail that includes download links to all of the material. Please check the email address you used to sign up, and if you haven't received anything, or are still having trouble, please let us know :)
Thank you!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

New in Town

Postby » November 17th, 2011 2:51 am

Hello,

In the confirmation e-mail, there are numerous links to this website, but none to the "large download" that the dollar was for paying the bandwidth of. Please help!

Thanks you.

RobbBarber1986
New in Town

Postby RobbBarber1986 » November 19th, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm just another member but I just went through this so maybe I can help.

You will get an email with all those links and another separate email with the subject "Welcome to the Ultimate Getting Started Package!"
Check your junk mail folder, it might be in there. Within this email is the link to the software package.

A note to the tech's...

Put in a blank HTML page or an error page for the index listings. I can browse all these directories and files. The links are generic so anyone can download them if they know the url. The big one would be the blank/error page though. Out of sight, out of mind. :wink:

Return to “Technical Support”