Or sign up using Facebook

Problem with Flashcards Decks

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

pedroenriquez9565
New in Town

Problem with Flashcards Decks

Postby pedroenriquez9565 » July 6th, 2011 11:05 am

Hi,

After the upgrade of the application, the program was working beatifully but a few days ago "My Flashcards" stopped working properly. I mean:

(i) For the new lessons the software generates empty decks.
(ii) For my previously working decks, the system does not evaluate properly the percentange of masterd words. It is 0% or 100%.

Is there a problem with the application?.

Thanks.
Pedro

books3863
Been Around a Bit

Postby books3863 » July 6th, 2011 11:13 pm

Having exactly the same problem as you describe
seems there is a problem hope it gets fixed soon

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
jeembo007
New in Town

Postby jeembo007 » July 12th, 2011 11:53 pm

Exactly the same problem here. I can't load up the new sets of vocabulary for my new lessons, and my old one's are not calculating the percentage of words mastered properly either. Such a shame because I was starting to depend on this.

The flashcards feature is really useful, and frankly I'm surprised it wasn't added earlier. Flashcards I believe are the most useful tools for learning new vocabulary. So please fix this as soon as possible.

On top of that, I would like to suggest that for decks that are complete, they don't remain complete forever, maybe after a month or so a certain portion of the words should need to be revisited to help jog our memories. Otherwise, once it's completed, after several months we may very well have forgotten those words.

Return to “Technical Support”