a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Subscription Lesson (asap)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

nyappyrebecca
Established Presence

Subscription Lesson (asap)

Postby nyappyrebecca » April 14th, 2011 8:17 pm

I'd like to try the 1 Month premium subscription at only $47, but I can't figure out how to pay for it. Whenever I click 'sign up,' it doesn't take me to that one. Someone tried to explain this to me, and I still don't understand. Can someone maybe make screen captures for me? Thanks. I'd like to know asap! Thanks!
If you are interested in studying, teaching, or translating Japanese please contact me.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » April 15th, 2011 12:28 am

Hi nyappyrebecca!

When you are logged in and click "Upgrade" in the right hand corner, you should be taken to this page:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/member/me ... newapi.php

If you select Premium Plus, and then click Sign Up Now, you will be taken to the confirmation page where you can place your order.
Is this the step you are having trouble with?
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
nyappyrebecca
Established Presence

Postby nyappyrebecca » April 15th, 2011 12:41 am

Jessi wrote:Hi nyappyrebecca!

When you are logged in and click "Upgrade" in the right hand corner, you should be taken to this page:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/member/me ... newapi.php

If you select Premium Plus, and then click Sign Up Now, you will be taken to the confirmation page where you can place your order.
Is this the step you are having trouble with?

Yes.
If you are interested in studying, teaching, or translating Japanese please contact me.

Jessi

Postby Jessi » April 15th, 2011 2:09 am

Hello,
What happens after you click Sign Up? Please give us as many details as you can, or a screenshot if possible.
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

nyappyrebecca
Established Presence

Postby nyappyrebecca » April 15th, 2011 5:53 am

Jessi wrote:Hello,
What happens after you click Sign Up? Please give us as many details as you can, or a screenshot if possible.

I'm afraid to click "sign up now" because the last time I did that it paid for the full price of premium rather than the $45 for 1 month or whatever. Someone told me there was a drop down menu but I couldn't find it.

Jessi

Postby Jessi » April 18th, 2011 4:33 am

Here is a screenshot of the page you will see after you click Sign Up Now - you can see the dropdown menu right under where it says Order Summary. This is where you will choose how long of a subscription you want.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ng7Cn0ttK

nyappyrebecca
Established Presence

Postby nyappyrebecca » April 21st, 2011 5:25 am

Jessi wrote:Here is a screenshot of the page you will see after you click Sign Up Now - you can see the dropdown menu right under where it says Order Summary. This is where you will choose how long of a subscription you want.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ng7Cn0ttK

Oh!! I get it now! Thanks! :3 Even my other friend couldn't figure it out.

I was also wondering...do we get the same teacher over skype or is it a different teacher each time?

Return to “Technical Support”