Or sign up using Facebook

About downloading material

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

florentzia895039
New in Town

About downloading material

Postby florentzia895039 » March 4th, 2011 2:10 pm

こんにちは!
Hi. My name is Lina. I am a new member on this site.
Right now, I am just testing the 7-days trial but I thinking of upgrading to Premium really soon, because I find this site very good and I am really glad that I got reply on my previous question in the lesson comments.:wink: Anyway, there are a few question I want to ask about downloading (and some other stuff). :lol:

1. Is it possible to download several Audio and Grammar files at the same time without Google/Itunes or clicking on each lessons :?:
I don't like using Itunes, and i prefer to download material to my PC, in case something happened with the ipod/phone etc, and also its a bit annoying to download each material one by one, because I usually learn many at the same time. :lol: (それが、怠け者の女子かもしれないかなあ):lol: :lol: :lol:

2. And... are the kanji and vocabulary different in the lessons? I mean, does the amount of each skills increase each time? Because it's looks every seasons has the same stuff? :S I am bit confused...

3. And the last thing, is upgrading to basic, preminium paid month, or can be paid in certain amount of months? I have never subscribe on a internet site before...

読んでくれて、ありがとうご座います!
/リナより :lol:

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 7th, 2011 8:37 am

Hello Lina! Welcome to the site! :)

1. The best way to download multiple files at once is by using our Basic or Premium Feeds. It is most common to use iTunes for this, but there are alternatives to iTunes that work as well. I would recommend searching the forum for some suggestions, or creating a new topic to ask what others use - for example, I've heard Juice is a good alternative for downloading podcasts.

2. It depends on which series/season you are looking at - in the earlier seasons, there wasn't a set curriculum, and so kanji and vocabulary are presented quite randomly, but in later seasons the lessons follow a linear pattern, which means they follow a set curriculum and the lessons increase in difficulty.

3. For Basic and Premium subscriptions, you have the choice to pay either month-by-month, or one lump sum up front for a specified amount of time. For more information, go to this page, select an option, and you will see the payment options on the next page. You can also e-mail customer service if you have further questions about billing and payment at :D
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”