Or sign up using Facebook

Some files missing?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

abowyer24728
New in Town

Some files missing?

Postby abowyer24728 » February 27th, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi,

I've been downloading the first season of Upper Intermediate lessons onto my computer, and something seems to be wrong with a fairly large number of them. I've tried opening them in a new tab/window, and it seems that some part of the filehost has gone down, because Google Chrome says it can't find the URLs, even after several refreshes. I've checked, any my connection seems fairly solid, and also some files are downloading just fine, but the ones at invalid URLs only come out as 1kb of nothing.

Here's a list of a few of the files that seem to be on the messed up host:

The Doctor Is In, Part 1 Dialogue
The Doctor Is In, Part 4 Dialogue
Booking A Ryokan Part 1 Review
Working Yourself To Death Part 3 (Anything except the main lesson file)

I'm sure there are other files hosted on the downed part of the site, and I was wondering if you knew when the issue would be resolved. I'd like to be able to take a look at the majority of the season so as to get a good feel for the site and see if I should pick up a Premium Subscription. Any ideas as to when things'll be fixed?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » February 28th, 2011 1:46 am

Hello abowyer,
Thank you for posting!
I just looked into the files you mentioned, and I didn't have any problems downloading them using Chrome, which makes me think that it may have been a temporary server issue. Are you still having trouble downloading them now? Could you try deleting the cache and cookies in your browser and try downloading them again? Please let me know if you continue to have the same issue after that.

Thank you!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”