Or sign up using Facebook

Attachments missing in Day 1, 2 and 3 e-mail posts

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

salvo9087
New in Town

Attachments missing in Day 1, 2 and 3 e-mail posts

Postby salvo9087 » January 16th, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi,

I just signed up for a Premium Account and I received the first 3-day e-mails for Premium subscription, however the attachments mentioned in all mails were missing. I figured this might have something to do with my e-mail service, although I never experienced anything of this sort before.I tried contacting support but didn't get a reply.I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this here but I didn't know how else to get help.
I was wondering if there was any other way I could get the PDF attachments including the Fluency Fast Template
Premium and the attachment from the mail titled "The Most Important Secret to Succeed at Learning a Language".

Thank you very much in advance.
Gokce

a_i_k_o
New in Town

Postby a_i_k_o » January 17th, 2011 1:41 pm

I've had the same exact experience: no attachments included in the emails, emailing the contactus@ address, and getting no reply. Also, I haven't been able to find the referenced documents searching the site or anywhere else.

Let's hope someone takes notice and provides us with the PDFs.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » January 17th, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into this issue and should have a resolution in place shortly.
Thank you for your support and patience.
Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”