a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Cannot open the lesson

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

causewaypond
New in Town

Cannot open the lesson

Postby causewaypond » December 24th, 2010 6:49 am

I cannot seemed to be able to access the audio lesson even though i still have a basic subscription. Can someone help me?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 4th, 2011 1:36 am

Hello causewaypond,
Are you getting some kind of error? How are you trying to listen to the lessons?
If the problem persists, I would recommend e-mailing customer service at where they will be able to check your account and fix the problem. Thank you :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Maranyc
New in Town

can't access audio

Postby Maranyc » January 6th, 2011 7:20 pm

I am having this same problem - tried a couple of lessons that I had listened to a few days ago - they don't work now....

Eran

Postby Eran » January 7th, 2011 6:35 am

Hi Mina-san,

We have just received notice from our CDN (Content Delivery Network) that they were having DNS resolution issues. This is still causing media file delivery to be sporadic in many parts of the world. We expect that all media downloads will be working again within the next 12-24 hours (possibly much sooner).

If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » June 16th, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Mina-san! :wink:

I also can't open older lessons especially the ones that are about giving gifts to a person in Japan and I have a lifetime account. Can you please fix it? Well thank you for your time and wait for a reply! :D

Jessi

Postby Jessi » June 17th, 2011 12:15 am

Hello,

When you say you can't open it, are you referring to the lesson audio? Does it not play?
Can you give some examples of lessons that won't open? (season and lesson number)
Thank you!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » June 24th, 2011 4:17 pm

Jessi-san!

Thank you for your reply but I still can't open the premium content and I have a life account. This is the lesson I trying to open:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/2010/07/1 ... is-tricky/

There are other ones about giving gifts that I can't open too so can you please fix it and thank you for your time! :)

JP101!:wink:

Someone from JP101 birthday is approaching so you need to be prepared, that's all I can say for now! ;)

Jessi wrote:Hello,

When you say you can't open it, are you referring to the lesson audio? Does it not play?
Can you give some examples of lessons that won't open? (season and lesson number)
Thank you!
:) :) :) :wink:

Return to “Technical Support”