Or sign up using Facebook

Problem with my wordbank flash cards

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mthourigan
New in Town

Problem with my wordbank flash cards

Postby mthourigan » February 14th, 2010 2:50 am

konnichiwa
Im trying to use my word bank flashcards to drill myself on the Vocabulary I've learnt but It doesn't want to load the content. It just comes up with two question marks. It was working fine before but now it just wont work. I'm positive its not a software problem on my part as my flash and browser are all the most current versions. Any ideas?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » February 15th, 2010 12:48 am

mthouriganさん,

Thanks for posting!
Where are the question marks coming up? Where the kanji should be?
I tried the Wordbank flashcards on my end and they showed up okay, so I'm trying to figure out what the problem could be.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 45% OFF
mthourigan
New in Town

Postby mthourigan » February 15th, 2010 1:38 am

thanks,
The question mark appears where the "Card's left:" would normally contain the number of cards left. Also ? appears in both the question and answer boxes.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » February 17th, 2010 5:32 am

mthouriganさん,

Thanks for answering. The tech team have told me that the flashcards work, except when you choose "English" for test type. Please try another test type while they fix the English test type. Thank you for reporting this!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

MattBicknell
New in Town

Flash cards

Postby MattBicknell » March 8th, 2010 6:21 am

There may be be some problems in selecting the type of word like English. I have using word bank flash cards it's working in my current version.

Return to “Technical Support”