a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Meet the Team comment

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

angel21d
New in Town

Meet the Team comment

Postby angel21d » January 23rd, 2010 7:56 pm

I didn't know which other board to put this comment in so I will leave it here. I was reading the meet the team post, and I couldn't help but notice that Minako didn't quite make the list.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 28th, 2010 1:21 am

angel21dさん,
Do you mean Miki from the Audio Blogs? It has been awhile since she left the team, which is why I'm guessing her information didn't make it up there when we recently added new profiles.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 45% OFF
angel21d
New in Town

Postby angel21d » January 28th, 2010 1:31 am

Jessi wrote:angel21dさん,
Do you mean Miki from the Audio Blogs? It has been awhile since she left the team, which is why I'm guessing her information didn't make it up there when we recently added new profiles.

Jessi-san,

No, I mean Minako-san, the lady who does the skype level checks for premium + members.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 28th, 2010 1:41 am

Ah! I see now. We actually have a few different teachers who do level checks and Skype lessons, but they are actually not all here in Tokyo, but scattered around in different places. If we can, we'll consider adding information for them too :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”