Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Is a forum account different from a subscriber account?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

aniseed
New in Town

Is a forum account different from a subscriber account?

Postby aniseed » August 5th, 2006 1:57 pm

Hello,

Firstly, I think your site is a fantastic way to pick up Japanese while also having fun! I found it by luck while visiting libsyn's homepage. Japanese Pod101 was number 1 on their list of the hottest podcasts!

Yesterday I visited the forums and signed up. The next day, I came back to the homepage, where there is a login form on the top right of the page. I entered my login info, but got a page (http://www.japanesepod101.com/member/login.php) with an 'incorrect login' error message.

Does this mean the login on the main page is only for subscriptions? If so, can I use the same username for both forums and subscriptions?

Thanks for your time, and keep up the great work!
-aniseed

JockZon
Expert on Something

Postby JockZon » August 5th, 2006 6:04 pm

The top right corner is for subsribtion only.

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
Liz21
Expert on Something

Postby Liz21 » August 8th, 2006 3:33 pm

When I want to reply to a Forum topic, I am asked for my username and password. I check the box for "always login when I visit" or something like that, but it doesn't remember me! How come? Do you understand?

Belton
Expert on Something

Postby Belton » August 8th, 2006 7:06 pm

It never remembers me either.

I think it's not setting the cookies properly... or something. At least my autofill remembers so I don't have to retype each time.

---
aniseed-san
should you decide to subscribe your subscription username and password work on the forums.
I'd hope or presume if you first set up a forum account when you subscribe you'll be able to use the same details.
I'm sure someone from jPod team could confirm this.

Return to “Technical Support”