a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

MyFeed not working for me

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

justdave
New in Town

MyFeed not working for me

Postby justdave » November 27th, 2008 7:57 am

I've been using MyFeed for several months now. In the last week or so, iTunes started prompting me for my password over and over again, and no matter how many times I re-enter it it says the authorization failed.

I poked around at the site and discovered the way the URLs are built has changed, so I tried to set up from scratch just in case that was the issue, but even with the new URLs it keeps telling me authorization failed when I try to add the feed to iTunes.

I know the login is valid because I logged into the website with it to post this. :) And my account page says I have a paid-up premium membership.

justdave
New in Town

Postby justdave » December 1st, 2008 9:32 am

So I tried to log into the site today and got prompted that my subscription had expired on the 27th. This initially confused me since it was supposed to auto-renew I thought. Turns out the credit card I had on file had expired. Digging around, I see I actually got several emails from you guys telling me this. They were buried in the middle of the daily emails you've been sending me about lesson updates for the last few months that I was a couple weeks behind on reading.

However, iTunes started complaining about my password several days before my account actually expired. I was logged into the site using stuff in the Learning Center the same day I posted the previous message. Thinking back about it, I think the time iTunes started complaining was about the same time you guys sent the first email warning me that my credit card was expired. Do the feeds get locked out sooner than the website account or something?

Given how easily the expiration notices in email got buried among the volume of email I get from you guys, my only suggestion for a way to improve this situation in the future is to add a notice on the website itself after you log in to tell you if your next renewal will fail or something.

Anyways, I'm all set as far as the problem reported in the previous message.
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”