Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Why is there no more kana or romaji in vocabulary quizzes?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sukoto757pc
New in Town

Why is there no more kana or romaji in vocabulary quizzes?

Postby sukoto757pc » August 12th, 2008 4:27 am

I am not sure if it is just me but I am having a lot of problems.I know they had the sight shut down the other day to do some work but after that there are a lot of problems I have been having.In the learning center the previous and next lesson keys don't work as before they just randomly pull up any lesson from any subject.They are no longer in sequence which makes them useless.kuradanai.There is no kana or romaji to support learning of kanji.Mo kuradanai.If these changes are done on purpose it is a big mistake.The new set up for the wordbank flash cards would be fine if there was any audio to the audio section.What can be done to deal with getting these issues cleared up?

Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » August 12th, 2008 10:57 pm

sukoto757pc-san,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are still working out some kinks related to this weekend's upgrade/migration.

We expect all these to be corrected as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and support.

All the best,

Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » August 12th, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi Again,

As a followup, Kana should now be an option for the Flashcards. We are still working on the Next/Previous buttons.

Thank you,

Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

sukoto757pc
New in Town

domo arigato gozaimashita.

Postby sukoto757pc » August 14th, 2008 4:54 am

Sorry Eran for being so quick to panic.I have been putting in a lot of hours at work lately.Actually I have seen the latest uprades to the kana cards and I like the bigger print.It's a little easier on the eyes especially if you are spening a lot of time looking into the computer.I have been studying Japanese on my own now for almost three years and I just found out about Japanese pod 101 a few months ago.Over the first couple of years I had tried various forms of study but they had all been lacking one thing or another that would fit my lifestyle.J.P.101 was like an answer to my prayers when I first found out about it.I plan on going back to japan this winter for my second visit so I want to study well.You guys are making it all possible.
Thanks.
Scott

Hiroko
Been Around a Bit

Ganbatte kudasai :)

Postby Hiroko » August 15th, 2008 2:45 am

sukoto757pc san> Wow, you've been studying Japanese on your own! Ganbatte kudasai! and keep your request coming :D We listen!

Return to “Technical Support”