Expert on Something

January14 2008 Newbie Lesson!^^

Postby Ulver_684 » January 14th, 2008 11:01 pm

Marky-san! :wink:

What happen to the next newbie lesson?

kc8ufv
Expert on Something

Postby kc8ufv » January 15th, 2008 1:32 am

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm used to the lessons being posted about 14-15 hours ago...
I do see the lesson over at EP101

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » January 15th, 2008 2:27 am

yesterday was a national holiday and there was some confusion with the voice actors schedules and we didn't have the female speaker's slow version and that lesson is turning into a nightmare.

it will be posted today along with today's beginner lesson. ushijima's slow version will be missing, but i'll swap it out with the correct version as soon as we get it! :oops:
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

watermen
Expert on Something

Postby watermen » January 15th, 2008 3:17 am

markystar wrote:yesterday was a national holiday and there was some confusion with the voice actors schedules and we didn't have the female speaker's slow version and that lesson is turning into a nightmare.

it will be posted today along with today's beginner lesson. ushijima's slow version will be missing, but i'll swap it out with the correct version as soon as we get it! :oops:

What holiday was that?

jemstone
Expert on Something

Postby jemstone » January 15th, 2008 6:24 am

watermen wrote:
markystar wrote:yesterday was a national holiday and there was some confusion with the voice actors schedules and we didn't have the female speaker's slow version and that lesson is turning into a nightmare.

What holiday was that?

the "Coming of Age" holiday せいじんのひ

it's a celebration on the second Monday of January, though it used to be on the 15th of January. though it's a celebration for all young people turning 20, it is celebrated nationwide. it's the sign of coming into adulthood.
- まもる
くろくておおきくてかたくてひかててくさくてきみおなこえがあげるせぶつ。

markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » January 15th, 2008 11:20 am

yup.

so there were kimono girls everywhere! awwwww yeah! 8)

btw - yesterday and today's lessons are available :D
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Return to “Technical Support”