a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

iProb(lem)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Robbykun
New in Town

iProb(lem)

Postby Robbykun » January 8th, 2008 8:38 am

I just set up the basic feed, and though I managed to make it through the password bit, when my podcast download finished I only had one podcast (that week's newbie lesson) at my disposal. I understand that with the basic feed one has access to the archive. Any help would be greatly appreciated! どうも有り難うございました!

bbrownz
New in Town

Postby bbrownz » January 9th, 2008 3:00 pm

Do you mean that you only see one listing in the feed? If this is the case you can try pulling the list from the feed (use the arrow next to the feed title to collapse the feed, then hold down shift and click on the arrow again.) Then you should be able to click "Get" or "Get All" to download one or all of the tracks on the feed.

Or do you mean that you downloaded everything in the podcast feed but only have one on your iPod (as your thread title seems to suggest.) In this case you probably have your iPod setup to only sync the most recent podcast. You can change that by going to the podcast tab of your iPod through iTunes.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Robbykun
New in Town

It's the little things....

Postby Robbykun » January 10th, 2008 11:53 am

Thanks so much, bbrownz! Your first suggestion hit the nail on the head - I didn't even know that arrow did anything (shows how technologically stunted I really am)! Looks like I'm good to go now. Many thanks!
ろびくん

Return to “Technical Support”