Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Anyone else having trouble downloading the MP3 audio?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Kiliman
Been Around a Bit

Anyone else having trouble downloading the MP3 audio?

Postby Kiliman » February 16th, 2007 4:57 pm

I am unable to download the latest audio files from JPOD101.

I tried Intermediate Lesson #47 and others, but all it does is timeout. The PDFs download just fine.

I also tried Play Now and Play in Popup. It was Buffering for about 30 seconds, then gave an error. I used both IE7 and Firefox 2.

Anyway, hope they resolve this soon.

Kiliman

sweetneet
Been Around a Bit

can't download lesson mp3s! :(

Postby sweetneet » February 16th, 2007 6:14 pm

I guess I am having a similar problem. I can't download any of the lessons mp3s now for some reason! :cry: example I tried listening to Beginner Lesson #1 (Self Introduction) but I can't listen to the entire lesson, whether I click "Play Now" or "Play in Popup" (gives an error). I tried to download the file to my desktop, but it just got stuck trying to download! :( I tried downloading it in iTunes and still, nothing (gets stuck, or says "network connection refused").

Anyway, apparently I can't download any other lessons, either, for ex. tried Beginner Lessons #2, #3, #4 and #30 and still, *nothing*. I even tried playing them in the Dashboard Widget and that cool JapanesePod101 app, and that doesn't work either.

Anyways, if it helps, I'm on a MacBook (Mac OS X Tiger) and using Safari. Weird thing is I had absolutely NO problems downloading the files earlier (I have listened to hundreds of lessons over the past few weeks)...just noticed this today. Is there something up with my computer/browser, or did one of the servers go haywire??

Thanks for the response!!

BTW-if it helps, i AM able to listen to the Line-By-Line Audio in the Learning Center (at least for Beginner Lesson #1..haven't checked the others). But when I click on "Entire Lesson Audio", no dough. :( どうしたの?

アニタ

Join by May 6th
sweetneet
Been Around a Bit

now it works

Postby sweetneet » February 16th, 2007 7:31 pm

i can download the mp3s now! yay! :) i guess it must have been a temporary server issue or something.

Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » February 17th, 2007 1:05 am

Mina-san,

Our media hosting provider had a temporary hiccup which is now resolved. In the future, please also send an email to for a quicker response.

Regards,

Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”