a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Premium section disapeared from the lesson area

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Inuzuka
Been Around a Bit

Premium section disapeared from the lesson area

Postby Inuzuka » March 13th, 2010 7:03 pm

In the past, I could access the premium lessons like other lessons from the main site.

But since some time it seems that they disapeared from the menu. Choosing 'Click Here to See All Lesson Levels' most series are shown, but no premium lesson are available.

If I search using 'Search all lessons', I also can´t find any premium lesson (i. e. the Sights & Sounds series). Especially the Sights & Sounds series have some interesting pictures in the editorials - how can I access them?

EDIT: Ok, I found a way to access them: Clicking on 'Post a comment' in the Learning Center would bring me to the desired content. But there is still my question: Why are they disapeared from the main sites menu?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 24th, 2010 1:52 am

Inuzuka-san,

If you click on the drop-down menu on the right hand side of the main page, you will see a link for Premium Lessons. We are currently working on a site redesign, which is why some links might be missing like this. Please bear with us :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 45% OFF
Inuzuka
Been Around a Bit

Postby Inuzuka » March 24th, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello Jessi,

thank you. I´ve completely overseen this possibility.

Regards, Inuzuka

Return to “Technical Support”