Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jp308448
New in Town

Learning kanji

Postby jp308448 » November 27th, 2010 10:45 am

There was an amazing show - Kanji Videos with Hiroko
Hiroko did wery well in those shows.^_^
Will be there any new series
Or maybe you'll make some other videos for learning kanji (not only dictionary and other, but video with explaining how to remember kanji)

brad12
Been Around a Bit

Postby brad12 » December 7th, 2010 7:19 am

I don't have any site or any any book about Japanese kanji video. But i have one website which include the all kanji types.

Learn Japanese Online Free

Get 40% OFF
vikestart1587
New in Town

yes

Postby vikestart1587 » February 3rd, 2011 4:28 pm

I agree. Another season of Kanji videos would be nice.

But I thnik they should go deeper into it in one of the videos. Explain the kana used with kanji for verb/adjective endings, how Kanji works and the function between Kanji and kana..

mariusrime9995
New in Town

Decided to make my own kanji practice sheets and share them.

Postby mariusrime9995 » March 10th, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi everyone,
After looking for kanji practice materials - other than books - and not finding anything I really liked thought of making my own staff and sharing it. If you would like to download any of the 88 printable pdf's I've made so far then visit http://marius-kanji-practice.blogspot.com/ - no strings attatched.

The sheets J Pod 101 offers with every lesson, although informative, are not really fit to practice - they have no stoke-odere given - which I show in my own sheets.

I would also be more than happy to incorporate any ideas or suggestions asto the outline / content/size of the future practice sheets.

patrickcolgan9829
New in Town

Postby patrickcolgan9829 » September 16th, 2011 3:01 pm

Hiroko should definitely have more space! Like a weekly video pod. Kanji or culture but she should have more and more space. I really enjoy her hirokochannel.com videos and I feel she would add a lot to japanesepod: videos in easy japanese with subtitles for instance!

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”