a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Zzzzekkocho desu!!! :D :D :D

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Sirano_Simons
New in Town

Zzzzekkocho desu!!! :D :D :D

Postby Sirano_Simons » December 7th, 2009 3:28 pm

First, a sincere thank you to everyone involved in Japanesepod101. You're doing a great job of helping people to learn Japanese, myself included.

Second, an apology. I'm about to be a insensitive git.

Everyone single lessons is a worth while experience, however, my enjoyment has been tempered by one thing: Gallante san's incessant gushing. I appreciate his attempt to give each lesson an uplifting feel, but Peter san, I'm sorry, your overblown happiness makes we want to take a cheese grater to my face. It's got to the point now where I have to turn the volume down when you talk, especially during the group introductions when, without fail, you announce your fawning elation and attempt to convince us it's genuine.

It would make my year if you took a leaf out of your co-workers' book and downplayed your ecstasy in favour of a more genuine attitude.

Thanks. Sorry.

- Ben

Yolan
Been Around a Bit

Postby Yolan » December 15th, 2009 4:30 pm

あ~。。そうあっさり言わないほうが。。。 :(

Get 40% OFF
Taurus
Expert on Something

Postby Taurus » December 16th, 2009 6:46 am

I actually really enjoy Peter's enthusiasm on the podcasts, and it seems natural and genuine to me. And I'm the biggest cynic I know.

misaiah113085
New in Town

Postby misaiah113085 » March 23rd, 2010 4:13 pm

Taurus wrote:I actually really enjoy Peter's enthusiasm on the podcasts, and it seems natural and genuine to me. And I'm the biggest cynic I know.

I agree with Taurus; Peter's enthusiasm does nothing but help. If anything it makes me want to learn and commit that much more. "overblown happiness"!? I completely doubt hes forcing or "overblowing" his "happiness". I'm sure hes just being himself. He's probably just a really good guy is all. Like Taurus said its just natural. If Peter's attitude isnt already genuine then i dont know what is.

Keep up the awesome enthusiasm Peter! It really helps!
:]

mslozada
Been Around a Bit

Postby mslozada » March 23rd, 2010 10:17 pm

I missed those Videos like where Sakura made an Interview in the Aqua Marine Stadium (Baseball, if I still remember), etc. 100% Japanese and subtitles for those who still are strugling to understand adv. Japanese.
It would be great if they would continue making trips, showing Japan around, talking to people, make a video out of it and share it to us all. Japanese Culture classes is not for me, because they are all in english, sorry.

:cry:

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 24th, 2010 1:42 am

We are currently gathering ideas from our listeners for future JCC lessons, so please share with us any Japanese culture-related topics you would like to learn about! Videos are possible as well :D
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”