Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

watermen
Expert on Something

Postby watermen » September 21st, 2009 8:35 am

Please delete this repeated post.

hajime
Been Around a Bit

Postby hajime » December 4th, 2009 5:01 pm

So, what would have been the first half of "Season 5" (July - December) is coming to a rapid close and this 6 month period was mostly "host only" lessons with no voice actors. Videos with little to no grammar content. The JLPT lessons were good (I'm sitting for the JLPT on Sunday, がんばります!)but probably somewhat limited in appeal and you can't put together a season on that kind of lesson.

So, I did downgrade to Basic when my Premium membership expired in August. Are we going to get a good Beginner Series again in January? Or will it be more of the same less engaging, less helpful lessons? I'd like to upgrade to Premium again but the lesson quality has to increase for me to do so.

JapanesePod101 set the formula for fun and effective language lessons. Can it once again provide excellent lessons using that formula?

Get 40% OFF
Yamanchu
Expert on Something

Postby Yamanchu » December 5th, 2009 5:18 am

In the old format we also had a lower intermediate and an upper intermediate lesson every week, now it's every two weeks. Will we be getting more frequent intermediate lessons?

Bissen
Been Around a Bit

Postby Bissen » July 17th, 2010 8:36 am

I still listen to all the seasons/levels too... Even if I recall having heard them before, it just makes me more aware of what I DON'T necessarily know/understand completely.

Repetition ain't no bad thing ;)

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”