a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Game videos

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Person
New in Town

Game videos

Postby Person » January 24th, 2007 9:56 pm

Could you do videos about Japanese games, show how to play and give also instructions what anybody is able to play them. Is it good idea?

ThisistheHenry
Been Around a Bit

Postby ThisistheHenry » April 10th, 2007 4:03 am

I think that maybe a lesson on phrases common in Japanese games would be nice, or maybe a list of words in PDF form...
I know that I ordered a game a while ago in Japanese, since it was written in all kana, and I thought that it might be a good way to practice. I didn't realize how... different from textbook Japanese... it was going to be.
I think that a little bit on Japanese common gaming phrases could be interesting (I am sure there are many people here who only want to learn Japanese to play games :roll: )
So yeah... a little information would be nice, but I wouldn't want JP101 to spend much time on gaming Japanese when the real stuff is what really matters IMO.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Nephrinn
New in Town

Postby Nephrinn » April 11th, 2007 7:24 am

I think this is a good idea. Anything covering the gaming industry in Japan would be very interesting to hear! My original intent in learning Japanese was to play the many unique Japanese games that never make it to the American market, but it's become so much more than that. The language itself is so much fun to learn, the people are so nice, and the culture is very distinct, from the food to the scenery. It seems the more I learn about Japanese the more I want to learn. Anyway, good suggestion!

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”