a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Kanji corner

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

shoogy
New in Town

Kanji corner

Postby shoogy » November 4th, 2006 11:57 pm

First off - I LOVE what Japanese pod is doing. I've been listening for a while and although I didn't take advantage of the special content during the free trial period, I decided to buy a full membership just because the podcast lessons are so valuable to me. What the Japanese Pod crew is doing here is amazing, and I want to support their cause. Please keep up the fantastic work.

Alright, that being said, I am making an official request. For the Kanji Corner, it would be great to see examples of common words written with those Kanji that use the Kunyomi and Onyomi readings. Just a few of the more common ones. I'm also pretty sure there would be a way to search for that particular Kanji and show what lessons used it in the Dialogue. I think it would be a great feature to present a dynamic list of lessons that use it, and then click to show it in action.

It would also be nice to expand this section with more in-depth lessons about Kanji. ... and with the common request of stroke order, I'd like to add stroke direction.

vtombilla
New in Town

Postby vtombilla » January 13th, 2007 9:20 pm

I also have a request to expand the Kanji Corner. I'm learning kanji using this section. I've started with last year's archives (I'm stuck in the first archive, January 2006).
My request is: could you include a kanji close-up for these archives? I mean, like the ones you use for every lesson, with the close-up and the practice sheet... It could be done by week or by month... It's just an idea!

Arigatou gozaimasu

Vane

Get 40% OFF
JonB
Expert on Something

Re: Kanji corner

Postby JonB » January 17th, 2007 5:28 am

shoogy wrote: For the Kanji Corner, it would be great to see examples of common words written with those Kanji that use the Kunyomi and Onyomi readings. Just a few of the more common ones.

I was just thinking the same so that gets my vote too...

Return to “Feature Requests”