Or sign up using Facebook

Easier access to audio from lesson learning center

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mgalley
New in Town

Easier access to audio from lesson learning center

Postby mgalley » October 29th, 2006 12:05 am

Hello,

The "lesson content" section in the left pane of the learning center currently gives access to transcription, kanji list, vocabulary list, etc., but not what what I would consider the most obvious: the audio of the entire lesson...

The "lesson learning center" is the interface I use the most in jpod101, but from that page I generally need several clicks to get the audio to "play in popup" (for example, I would first access the lesson directory, find the page listing the lesson I am currently reviewing, click on the title of that lesson, etc.).

More generally, I think a problem with the current interface is that lesson-specific resources (mp3, pdfs, comments, vocabulary list, etc.) are scattered in different places, and I find the navigation between them currently inconvenient. It would be nice to have all resources of each lesson accessible from one location with just one single click. Would it be possible to add this?

thanks!
Mike

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » October 29th, 2006 7:48 am

Thanks for the feedback, Mike. :) The tech team is aware of this and are working on a more user friendly interface for the learning center.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Feature Requests”