Big JP101 Clean UP!^^

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Big JP101 Clean UP!^^

Postby Ulver_684 » February 6th, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey JP101 Crew/Staff! :wink:

:suki:

It's been a while since a moderator has been watching the posts, so I will like to ask if you guys can do a big clean up in the forums and comments section in the lessons. There is alot of Spam and double topics around and it really annoying. Well that's my humble request, thank you for the time! :D

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » February 7th, 2009 1:59 am

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but seeing as I have a decent amount of experience with forums/databases (and already practically live here), you guys might consider promoting me or one of the other loyal contributors to moderator status, enabling us to dish it out on those oh-so deserving troublemakers. I can understand if it's against policy or something, but there's no denying that official activity has waned somewhat these days...
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

Get 32% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » March 21st, 2009 11:22 pm

Psy wrote:Not to toot my own horn or anything, but seeing as I have a decent amount of experience with forums/databases (and already practically live here), you guys might consider promoting me or one of the other loyal contributors to moderator status, enabling us to dish it out on those oh-so deserving troublemakers. I can understand if it's against policy or something, but there's no denying that official activity has waned somewhat these days...

Psy-san! :wink:

You'll make a great moderator! You should e-mail JP101 and ask them that you want to be a administrator or moderator of the forum. There is still alot of same topics especially in the all Japanese section (on top of the forum). :hachimaki:

Kobukuro
Been Around a Bit

Postby Kobukuro » March 22nd, 2009 5:40 am

Great idea! I vote for Psy :ooen:

jkid
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby jkid » March 22nd, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm not sure what the policy is regarding new moderators but I can assure you that there are people deleting spam comments and cleaning up forum topics on a daily basis. This includes myself and the other staff. Of course, the more help we get the easier it will be to keep JPOD a clean and tidy community. :)

Whatever the outcome of the call for more moderators I would ask that if anybody spots spam on the forum or a spam comment that has obviously gone undetected for a period of time, to please PM me and I will remove it ASAP. I check my PM's, the blog posts and forum topics on a daily basis.

Thanks. :)

Return to “Feature Requests”