a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Page or Search with all the grammar tags for the lessons

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

ycomnougue
New in Town

Page or Search with all the grammar tags for the lessons

Postby ycomnougue » November 11th, 2008 2:28 pm

I'm at an intermediate level of Japanese and have been using the site for a few months.
Sometimes I'm happy with just taking a new lesson and learning something new.. But often I'd like to be able to review something I've already learned from textbooks, or lookup something I've heard on TV or in a conversation etc...

The blog posts already have tags with the grammar points for the lesson, but I couldn't find a search tool or just a page that lists all the grammar points covered in all the lessons. This would be great for when I want to reinforce specific knowledge.

Thanks again for the great content,
Yann

WolfChild
New in Town

I agree

Postby WolfChild » November 20th, 2008 4:14 am

I'm not by any means intermediate in Japanese. I'm currently in a Japanese 101 Class. But I have had the same problem with searching. I was trying to find lessons that pertain to things I'm learn or topics that I would like to review, but it's almost impossible to search the lessons by topic or any kind of grammar or vocabulary. I've found myself spending way more time searching your site for something I'm trying to learn than actually learning. I really love your site I just think it needs some better organization for the lessons to be searchable.

Thanks and keep up the good work :D

Get 32% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
stuart_jukes
New in Town

I agree

Postby stuart_jukes » February 14th, 2009 7:01 pm

I agree entirely with this post ....and came here to suggest exactly the same thing.

My membership is about to expire and the sole reason I wont be renewing (despite the content being first-rate ) is the sad fact that I can never find what I am looking for on the site.
If I need to find an example of a particular grammar point I really can't afford the time to read through every lesson to find what I need ( I wouldnt even know which "season" to start in, let alone which section).
Other than that the lesson content is really good...it's just a shame that the web-site is not very useable.

Return to “Feature Requests”