a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

An all Feeds Feature/Subscription

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Yamanchu
Expert on Something

An all Feeds Feature/Subscription

Postby Yamanchu » July 21st, 2008 7:51 am

Hi, some of the earlier lessons I have have the 'review' lessons which I find absolutely brilliant because not only am I listening to the Japanese but they force you to think in Japanese as well. The problem I have is that to get these lessons now I need to upgrade to the premium feed. While the premium features are really good, I don't have the time to use any of the net based features so I'd end up paying extra just for the 'review' and 'dialog' feeds.

Is it possible for a small extra fee to have an extra level between basic and premium, eg basic +, where we can download all the feeds but not get any extra web based features? This would enable those who do not have time to do net based study to listen to the 'review' and 'dialog' tracks.

markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » July 21st, 2008 8:48 am

i'll discuss it with the powers that be.

might be doable. my only concern is that without the pdf's it might not be popular with other users. hmmmmmm...... but it's an interesting proposal to be sure.
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
Yamanchu
Expert on Something

Postby Yamanchu » July 21st, 2008 11:03 am

Markystar, as basic paid subscribers we already have the pdfs. The only addition would be the two extra feeds.

Return to “Feature Requests”