a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Print Friendly Kanji/Vocab Lists

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

bloritsch
Been Around a Bit

Print Friendly Kanji/Vocab Lists

Postby bloritsch » July 11th, 2008 12:53 pm

I'm glad the Vocab list is in the PDF, but often there is a long list of Kanji also in the lesson notes that is not included in the lesson PDF. Since I am almost never at a computer when I am going over the lesson, I can't review the Kanji when I have time (riding the buss or train).

Is it possible to include all the Kanji in the lesson PDF?

Even more importantly, is it possible to provide print-friendly views for all the lesson pages (learning center and comments)? Sometimes I have enough time to get something printed, but I'm actually studying elsewhere.

Hamiltoons
New in Town

Postby Hamiltoons » July 11th, 2008 4:20 pm

and by the same token, is there one location to download all of the PDFS for the beginner lesson other than the feeds? Meaning, can I go to a location and click one link that will allow me to download all of the types of PDFs to my computer?

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
bloritsch
Been Around a Bit

Re: ...

Postby bloritsch » July 12th, 2008 11:00 am

Hamiltoons wrote: is there one location to download all of the PDFS for the beginner lesson other than the feeds? Meaning, can I go to a location and click one link that will allow me to download all of the types of PDFs to my computer?

The "My Feed" feature is perfect for this. Just select the lesson (s) you want, and select only the PDFs to include in the feed. Use the URL you get from the "My Feed" setup page in your RSS reader (Firefox, iTunes, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. all have RSS readers).

Return to “Feature Requests”