a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Photo Visual on iPod

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

JOR25
New in Town

Photo Visual on iPod

Postby JOR25 » March 27th, 2008 9:57 am

I wonder if you can upload the photos on iPod. That will be neat. I'm talking about the "sights & sounds" by the way.

Thank you!

PS I'm using an iPod touch btw.

kitty-chan
Established Presence

Postby kitty-chan » March 31st, 2008 9:18 am

You could probably just right click and download the photographs from the site and add it as album artwork in iTunes. :D :D :D
I haven't tried it myself, but seems like it would work. 8) 8) 8)

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
JOR25
New in Town

Didn't think of that but..

Postby JOR25 » March 31st, 2008 3:06 pm

I think less effort is involved to just have the photos uploaded automatically into iTunes. I'm sure there's a way for that. If not, I'll just stick to your idea. Thank you!
Jeff
Jesus' friend

bloritsch
Been Around a Bit

Postby bloritsch » July 11th, 2008 12:44 pm

It's a pity the sights & sounds lessons are done, but I too would have liked to see the picture relating to the lesson on my iPod. I'm never at a computer when I listen to the lessons--I typically listen while I am commuting. My iPod has become an indispensable language learning tool.

It seems as though new lessons all have pictures now....

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » July 13th, 2008 3:14 am

If you're using a photo capable iPod, just download the pics to a folder on your hard drive (or add them to your iPhoto library) and sync them to your iPod.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

bloritsch
Been Around a Bit

Postby bloritsch » July 13th, 2008 5:54 pm

Jason wrote:If you're using a photo capable iPod, just download the pics to a folder on your hard drive (or add them to your iPhoto library) and sync them to your iPod.

In all honesty, if I had time to do that, I'd listen to the lesson online. I'm a programmer by trade, and I know enough that all that is needed is to change the icon/image associated with the lesson and it's there for your viewing pleasure.

Return to “Feature Requests”