Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Tech Update - September 15, 2006 (iLearning Center)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Tech Update - September 15, 2006 (iLearning Center)

Postby Eran » September 15th, 2006 5:05 am

Mina-san,

It's been quite some time since my last Tech Update and I've got a lot of catching up to do!

NEW FEATURES
iLearning Center
Yes, it's finally here! The latest in the line of groundbreaking innovations from JapanesePod101.com was successfully launched. This portable Japanese learning tool brings flexibility and convenience to whole new level. Utilizing the Notes feature of the iPod, Premium users can bring the best features of our Learning Center straight to their iPod! Listen to line-by-line audio transcripts, see the Kana, Kanji, Romaji and English transcripts, review the lesson vocabulary, and test yourself with multiple choice audio content questions. To learn more about the new iLearning Center, please visit this introduction page:

iLearning Center Introduction

FIXES & ENHANCEMENTS
Line-by-Line Audio
Added the Line-by-Line audio to all lessons in the Premium Learning Center. Users can now listen to each line over and over.

Lesson Directory
- The Audio Blog and Video categories have been added to the Lesson Directory list of filters in the premium Learning Center.
- Added page navigation to the Lesson Directory to speed up the page load times.

Grammar Bank
Added a new "All" search criteria to the Grammar Bank which let's premium users view all the grammar points on one screen!

All Lesson Vocabulary
Fixed a minor display issue with the table header row of the All Lesson Vocabulary page.

My Kanji Bank
Added page navigation to the My Kanji Bank in the premium learning center.

Lesson Vocabulary Flashcards
- Fixed an issue with the Lesson Vocabulary Flashcards which was causing showing blank flashcards when no Kanji was present.
- Fixed an issue causing Romaji to display incorrectly in the Vocabulary Flashcards.

We hope you enjoy these new feature and enhancements. As always, please let us know if you have any suggestions, feedback, or complaints!

Regards,

Eran

My Word Bank / My Kanji Bank
Added the "Select All", "Unselect All", and "Add to My Bank" button to the top of the list for navigational ease.
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

hide326
New in Town

Dowanload iPod files in i Learning

Postby hide326 » March 14th, 2007 1:52 am

hi , Where are you download all or fast to Dowanload iPod Notes Files ,iPod Sound Files & Download Entire Lesson in i Learning Center .Now I click every lesson to download three files .
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Tech Updates”