Sorry for not posting a Tech Update in nearly a month. The truth is we have been hard at work making some significant changes behind the scenes to the backend/administration side of the site. Nevertheless, we did manage to squeeze in a few neat and useful features/enhancements to the site.
Here’s a list:
- JLPT Practice Questions – We have added a JLPT section to the Self-Study Learning Center. This section contains practice questions modeled after the real test and the content is specific to each respective level. To access this invaluable feature you need a Premium Membership. If you have not done so already, be sure to sign up for our 7-Day Free Trial. Here’s a link to the JLPT section:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/learningc ... jlpt_tests
- Video User Guides – As recently announced in the “News #21 – Cool Biz” podcast, we have just released our first Video User Guide. This tutorial will walk you through the numerous features of the Lesson Specific Learning Center. This is the first of many more Video Guides to come. To see this video tutorial and future ones visit our new Help Center section:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/help-cent ... er-guides/
- Romaji in the Vocabulary Lists – We have gotten numerous requests from folks wanting to see the Romaji in the lesson vocabulary lists. David Hallgren (the “magician”), added this very popular requested featured We have added Romaji to the Vocabulary Lists in the Lesson-Specific Learning Center.
- Kanji Corner Explanation - Numerous users have been asking for an explanation of the Kanji Corner on'yomi and kun'yomi, so we created this page:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/wp-conten ... nation.php
- Various Minor Corrections – We fixed several content related errors in the Learning Center.
We hope you enjoy some of these new features and enhancements. As always, we welcome your feedback so please do let us know what you think.