Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese Practise Logs

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

wolfinator4800
New in Town

Japanese Practise Logs

Postby wolfinator4800 » May 3rd, 2015 2:25 am

こんにちは

名前はスティーブンです。21歳で、オーストラリアに住んでいます。2年日本語を勉強しますが、去年は6ヶ月に勉強しませんでした。今年は日本に行くつもりですから、もっと日本語勉強しようと思っていました。今大学でITをべんきょうしています。しゅみは映画を見て、ジムと泳ぐことです。テニスもしたいです。スポーツをするのが好きで、スポーツを見るのが好きじゃないです。それはちょっとおかしいですか?。日本人の友達がいないから、練習するのがとても難しいです。たくさん練習したら、日本語が上手になるといいんですが。

Hi everyone, my name is Steven. I'm 21 and I live in Australia. I've been studying Japanese for 2 years but last year I took 6 months off. I plan on going to Japan this year so I've decided to study more. I'm currently studying IT at university. My hobbies are watching movies, going to the gym and swimming. I also want to play tennis. I like playing sports but I don't like watching them. Is that a bit strange? Because I don't have any Japanese friends it's hard to practise Japanese. Hopefully by practising a lot I can become good at Japanese.

Hope this is good, I plan on writing something up each day so if people can correct me I'd really appreciate it. Like I said I'm going to be going to Japan and I'd like to be confident by the time I go.

I'm also looking for people to talk with on Skype so add me "Tranquilitay" if you're interested :)

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: Japanese Practise Logs

Postby community.japanese » May 4th, 2015 1:15 am

wolfinator4800 さん、
こんにちは。
じこしょうかいを どうもありがとうございました。Thank you for your self-introduction.
Please note some corrections below.
名前はスティーブンです。Correct!
21歳で、オーストラリアに住んでいます。 Correct!
2年日本語を勉強していますが、去年は6ヶ月に勉強しませんでした。します indicates future ‘have been studying’ means しています.
今年は日本に行くつもりですから、もっと日本語語勉強しようと思っています。ました is ‘you thought.’ If you still think so, please use っています.
今大学でITをべんきょうしています。 Correct!
しゅみは映画を見てることと、ジムでうんどうをすることと泳ぐことです。
You need a nominaliser こと.
ジム doesn’t mean training. It means just ‘gym’ as a place.
テニスもすきです。You didn’t mention したいです before so you can’t say もしたい.
スポーツをするのが好きですが、スポーツを見るのが好きじゃないです。
それはちょっとおかしいですか。 Correct! However, the Japanese language officially doesn’t use ‘?’. It’s ok in manga or something casual.
日本人の友達がいないから、練習するのがとても難しいです。 Correct!
たくさん練習したら、日本語が上手になるといいんですが。 Correct! Yes, that’s right.
I hope you could find people can study with you.
:D
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”