Or sign up using Facebook

初めて、どうぞよろしくお願いします

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

marihergesheimer3676
New in Town

初めて、どうぞよろしくお願いします

Postby marihergesheimer3676 » September 28th, 2012 6:12 pm

初めまして、マリと言います。
私は元々日本人のハーフですかアメリカで育ちましたので漢字の読み書きがだいぶさびています。最近また漢字勉強にはげみ始めたので出来るだけ毎日漢字の勉強にちょうせんしたいと思っています。

皆さんどうぞよろしくお願いします。^^

Hello,
My name is Mari.
Im a Japanese mix although I was raised in the states, and despite being able to speak Japanese my writing and reading ability is a bit rusty.

I decided to start studying kanji again recently.
I`m about N2 level at the moment, but I`m having some difficultly staying motivated.
I try to study kanji daily as much as I can.

I`tll be great if I can make a friend or two on here and support each other etc. :D

Ian_Dickey_489166
New in Town

Re: 初めて、どうぞよろしくお願いします

Postby Ian_Dickey_489166 » October 20th, 2012 9:38 pm

こんにさはイアンです。はじめまして。私の母は日本人です。きょねん日本語はべんきょうした。たくさんなかんじはしらない.しゅうまつに日本語じゅぎょういきます。ことしはJLPT N5はかきます。すきななにかを読むのがべんきょうします。どうぞよろしく。

Hello. My name is Ian. I am from Toronto. My mother is Japanese. I just started Japanese this year. I don't know that many kanji yet. On the weekends, I study at a Japanese school. I am going to write the JLPTN5 this year. I was really pushing my limits on the last sentence but I was trying to say: What sorts of things do you like to read to study? I am nowhere near N2 but I am trying to push my limits too. I would also like to make others who want to practise reading and writing.

Get 40% OFF
natsukoy9313
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: 初めて、どうぞよろしくお願いします

Postby natsukoy9313 » October 23rd, 2012 4:21 am

> マリさん、
初めまして :D
:lol: 「さびて」いますか :lol: でもマリさんは日本語がとても上手です。
これから漢字の勉強もがんばってください!よろしくお願いします :wink:
Hello!
lol, "rusty"? But your Japanese is quite good! Good luck with your kanji study! Lovely to have you here :wink:

> イアンさん、
こんにちは :D
日本語の授業と、JapanesePod101.comを使えば、すぐに日本語が上達しますね!
JLPT N5にむけてがんばってください!
Hello!
Your Japanese will be better in no time as you go to Japanese lessons and you use JapanesePod101.com!
Good luck on study for JLPT N5!

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”