a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Skype partner

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jameswolley1
New in Town

Skype partner

Postby jameswolley1 » February 2nd, 2012 8:43 am

Hi, I'm intermediate level Japanese looking for skype partners to practice speaking and listening. Come say konichiha!!
Skype name: jimwolley
8)

anomalous58
New in Town

Postby anomalous58 » February 5th, 2012 12:55 am

http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/

This site is a great way to meet Japanese people for the purpose of practice through e-mail or Skype.

Get 40% OFF
fodfateofdeath8040
New in Town

Postby fodfateofdeath8040 » March 7th, 2012 10:53 pm

You have to pay to get any features on mylanguageexchange, and I think there aren't that many people on it because of that. I have been use conversationexchange for a while now and meet a lot of nice people. Sometimes it hard to find people in your area, but there TONS and TONS of Japanese people living in Japan. If you don't mind their staying up to chat with them, it's by far the best to meet native speakers and it's free. conversationexchange.com

nalcomis
New in Town

Postby nalcomis » May 24th, 2012 5:46 pm

I actually had problems with mylanguagexchange.com while I was in Japan. In every occasion, both parties were so interested in learning the other language that no "mutual exchange" was made. It was incredibly bad Japanese (me) going out and incredibly bad English (them) coming back all within the same conversation. I found it incredibly frustrating... I eventually gave up and spoke English because I figured the other person had less of a change to speak English than I did Japanese because I was IN Japan. Long story short, it usually ended up as an English lesson.

I would love to pay for Skype lessons so I can get guaranteed Japanese conversation. I am currently in the States right now with plans to move back to Japan this Fall. I am doing a lot of reading, but absolutely no speaking. Well, my mom says "erigato" a lot to me...but that is about it (yes...I know it is Arigato...she never says it correctly).

Can anyone recommend any site that provides decent Skype lessons? It would be SUPER cool if JPOD101 did! (hint hint!).

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”