Or sign up using Facebook

Decoding Intermediate level explanations in Japanese

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mikuji
Established Presence

Decoding Intermediate level explanations in Japanese

Postby mikuji » September 6th, 2006 11:29 am

皆さん 

The following expressions were extracted from Intermediate lesson 28.

I hope they are useful to listeners who wish to grasp the explanation of the keywords and grammar points in the intermediate lessons and also to help listeners to express themselves when talking and asking about words.

I am not a native speaker so I cannot guarantee the absence of mistakes. Please help out if you find any.

会話どうと思いましたか=what did you think of the conversation ?
例文をお願いします= example please
最初の例文で使った'***'は」xyz]の意味です次によしさんを言った例文の****はWWXの意味です- in the first example '****'means xyz and in the example Yoshisan says next **** means WWX。
この****と言う言葉にはだから両方の意味があります=Therefore, this word, so called ****, has both meanings
この言葉はriabilitationの省略でリアビリとなってあります= this word 'riabilitation' has become リアビリthrough abbreviation
その言葉を動詞にする時はするを使けて=when making a verb with this word you use (=add) suru
その」***」という言葉に使れて漢字はなんですか= what is the kanji used for this word sounding ***
この漢字が使われている単語で一番よく使われているなんですか= what is the word most commonly associated with this kanji ?
この」***」という言葉にはという意味は踏まえています=this meaning is what the word ***** is based on
****も動詞できますよね=it is possible to make a verb with **** too, isn't it?
これもするを付けて=this too takes suru
****するというよに動詞にする事がありま=when you want to make a verb with ***** you usually add suru
この*****という言葉はだから&&&&&&&という意味ではなくてYYYYYYとかそういうニュアンスがあります=the expression ****, therefore, does not have the meaning &&&&, instead it has a nuance of something like YYYYY
この言葉は*****という動詞ですが$$$$として 名詞しても使えます= inthis expression******is a verb but the root $$$$$ is used to make a noun too.
会話は最初にで来たのはどう言う台詞でしたか= in which remark could (this word) first be spotted in the conversation?
この」***」には別の意味があます=There is another meaning to ****
この場合の」****」はxyzの意味します= in this case'****'means(meant) xyz
だからあの場合は本に訳す時は」****」を使うセンスになります=hence, in that case if we transalte correctly it becomes a word with the sense of *****
両方の」***」を使えはコンテクストで出してください=Please deduct the use of either (meanings) of **** from the context

よろしくお願いします
ミクジ

Brody
Expert on Something

Postby Brody » September 6th, 2006 5:51 pm

Above and beyond the call of duty. All I can say, Mikuji.
Absolutely excellent and helpful. Thank you so much!
AKA パンク野郎
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”