Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Technical Associate Degree

Jobs in Japan, schools in Japan, Japanese visa questions, living in Japan, and more. If you're planning on studying or finding a job in Japan, get info here.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderator Team

New in Town
Posts: 1
Joined: November 2nd, 2017 5:29 am

Technical Associate Degree

Postby AlexGC » November 2nd, 2017 5:32 am

Hello guys!
I want to live in Japan, so i'm studying japanese for get at least N5-N4 and then i'll move to a japanese school.

Then i found that some schools gives " Technical Associate Degree" for complete the 2 years course.

What is that title? It says you can enter in the university with him, but in all? I'd like to study IT...

Thank you so much!!!
(Sorry for my bad english :mrgreen: )

Expert on Something
Posts: 2704
Joined: November 16th, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Technical Associate Degree

Postby community.japanese » February 15th, 2018 5:50 am

Thank you for the comment and sorry for our late reply.

I'd recommend contacting the school and ask the question directly. The web page you pasted belongs to a language school, so asking your question in your native language should be okay, as I assume there's someone who understand your language at the language school.

Good luck,

Miki H
Get 47% OFF

Return to “Working & Studying in Japan”