Or sign up using Facebook

Mombukagakusho scholarship- contacting teacher problems

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

aki
New in Town

Mombukagakusho scholarship- contacting teacher problems

Postby aki » August 17th, 2007 11:00 am

hi,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post i hope it is not in the wrong place. I just receave a passing certificate from the Japaniese Embassy . Now the next step was to contact a University to get a Letter of acceptance. I did that and a teacher from there answer me and ask me to send him by fax all the documents. the problem is that He doesn't answer anymore to my messages and i don't know what to do next. If someting it will be wrong normally you don't get a mail? I send him mails and I don't really know what happend. I nead this Letter of acceptance in 24 august so the time is short.

I come from a totally differet culture and I don't really know what are the japaniese custums in this situation. Should I send him more mails? Should I try to contact the faculty? Anybody has an idea ? :)
Normally in my country you receve an answer even if is negative.

aki
New in Town

Re: Mombukagakusho scholarship- contacting teacher problems

Postby aki » August 19th, 2007 8:37 pm

aki wrote:hi,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post i hope it is not in the wrong place. I just receave a passing certificate from the Japaniese Embassy . Now the next step was to contact a University to get a Letter of acceptance. I did that and a teacher from there answer me and ask me to send him by fax all the documents. the problem is that He doesn't answer anymore to my messages and i don't know what to do next. If someting it will be wrong normally you don't get a mail? I send him mails and I don't really know what happend. I nead this Letter of acceptance in 24 august so the time is short.

I come from a totally differet culture and I don't really know what are the japaniese custums in this situation. Should I send him more mails? Should I try to contact the faculty? Anybody has an idea ? :)
Normally in my country you receve an answer even if is negative.

I've solved the problem sending more mails:))) My teacher was living the country and was very buisy. the answer was positive anyway, he just coudn't write it for the moment:)
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Working & Studying in Japan”