a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Was the 1$ bandwidth fee worth it?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Edward_Stryfe
New in Town

Was the 1$ bandwidth fee worth it?

Postby Edward_Stryfe » May 4th, 2015 12:28 pm

Hey I'm not really seeing a review in here for the jpod101 with a 1$ bandwidth fee. Since the package was free with the account and I don't have a credit card or paypal, I just went ahead and found a torrent on legal torrent site and got it. I didn't do this until after I got an account don't worry. But I would like to here if there are any success stories from it? I'm very stubborn and it takes a lot for me to make myself do something. So I just have 30gigabytes of japanesepod101 on my ext. hard drive and I'm starting to question it. Because I only heard about this place after I looked it up and before that I didn't hear about it at all. Though this seems like a pretty big community not a word of japanesepod101 has made it to the facebooks or anything of the sort.

So ATM I'm kind of skeptical. Could somebody maybe reassure me with a positive review? Because I am in the middle of developing some games and TV-Series with some friends and I'm gonna delete it and I can't download it again since it's a one time offer. Also I'm aware motivation has a lot to do with it. When it comes to learning languages I've only done english(my mother tongue) and latin. Latin I have a very hard time learning because it uses the same alpha-numeric characters and it just leaves my brain messed up. Japanese on the other hand has kanji and kansai which looks really fun in comparison to trying to train my brain into categorizing two languages under the same character set.

Also I'm very determined to learn japanese because I made some bets saying that I could. Another thing you could put in the review if you recall, how long it took you to learn japanese and how much time it took out of your day on average. Thanks in advanced to anyone who reads the whole thing and replies with what I need :lol:

Murius
Been Around a Bit

Re: Was the 1$ bandwidth fee worth it?

Postby Murius » May 4th, 2015 6:40 pm

How about you actually try to listen to a little bit of your 30gb?

Get 40% OFF
NihongoWaBenkyotte_500383
Been Around a Bit

Postby NihongoWaBenkyotte_500383 » May 5th, 2015 12:32 am

Learning Japanese to win a bet is unlikely to sustain you for the literally thousands of hours it takes to master a language.

Does this site work? Yes. I study every day, this is but one of my resources. I am a premium member, and I use the premium features to supplement my lessons.

Edward_Stryfe
New in Town

Postby Edward_Stryfe » May 6th, 2015 3:40 pm

Ok thanks I've seen so many scams out there so I wanted to make sure it's legit, also I said it was for a bet I really have a personal drive to learn this language. For a lot more than a bet believe me I'm aware that complex languages take thousands of hours to learn I'm rather eager to learn kanji though. i am so sick of this 42 letter alphabet

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”