Or sign up using Facebook

こどもちゃりんじ excellent if you have kids!!!!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

ctub0126
New in Town

こどもちゃりんじ excellent if you have kids!!!!

Postby ctub0126 » March 3rd, 2015 12:41 am

http://www2.shimajiro.co.jp/index_a.html

Is a monthly set of materials (books, toys, videos etc.) That is made for children in Japan, but can be ordered overseas from this site :http://www.benesse.co.jp/zemi/kaigai/index.html

The main character is a tiger named しまじろう. He is adorable, you tube it and there are lots of examples.
It is a wonderful way to include kids in your japanese studies.it helps kids learn things from teeth brushing and potty training to hiragana and basic reading skills based on age group.

Kodomo Challenge takes kids from ages 1-6 then transitions to the elementary program. They have middle and high school programs too that are meant to augment classroom studies.

I think the best part (other than entertaining my midget ;)) is getting to hear some real "at home" and "children's" language. Also language for children is simpler so it's handy for those of us who are not fluent

ctub0126
New in Town

Re: こどもちゃりんじ excellent if you have kids!!!!

Postby ctub0126 » March 3rd, 2015 12:43 am

Can someone check my reply to the servicing company for this. I am hoping I at least managed comprehensible.
親愛なるサー、

日本の子供たちよりもゆっくりと私の息子を開発しています。ください「 こどもちゃれんじ ぷち 」を受信したいです。アプリケーション私デールの誕生日を変更する場合、し、変更してください 2013/08/30 に。

【2.正しい生年月日】

・生年月日:2013年08 月30日

あなたの時間をいただきありがとうございます

ケーリー  シェリル

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: こどもちゃりんじ excellent if you have kids!!!!

Postby community.japanese » March 7th, 2015 1:24 pm

ctub0126 san,
konnichiwa.
If you provide me with English translation, I can help you.
:)
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”