a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

cd offer question

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Hatake girl
New in Town

cd offer question

Postby Hatake girl » March 27th, 2009 7:10 pm

hey guys. i was considering applying to get a cd from jpod101.com but i have a question. i am still very much a beginner at japanese and i would like to get a beginner cd. what season of the beginner lessons should i get? is one season better than the others, or do they each build upon each other (like season 2 is a continuation of season1...). if anyone could respond relatively quickly (order is due by monday)that would be fantastic!
yoroshiku onegai shimasu :ue:

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 27th, 2009 11:45 pm

Hello Hatake girlさん!

If you are really just starting out with Japanese, then I'd recommend the Newbie series that comes before Beginner. For true newbies we recommend Newbie Season 2 "Nihongo Dojo".

You can find out more about the levels here: Where Should I Start?
You can listen to some samples of each level to determine which one is best for you! Hope this helps! :wink:

Jessi
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
Hatake girl
New in Town

Postby Hatake girl » March 28th, 2009 2:36 pm

Jessi-san,
Doumo arigatou gozaimasu! :D

Kobukuro
Been Around a Bit

Postby Kobukuro » March 28th, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey :D !

Why don't you try the Premium Membership? So you can have all seasons for the price of one CD and the learning center. And of course it is possible to join only for a month!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: cd offer question

Postby Ulver_684 » March 28th, 2009 9:43 pm

Hatake girl wrote:hey guys. i was considering applying to get a cd from jpod101.com but i have a question. i am still very much a beginner at japanese and i would like to get a beginner cd. what season of the beginner lessons should i get? is one season better than the others, or do they each build upon each other (like season 2 is a continuation of season1...). if anyone could respond relatively quickly (order is due by monday)that would be fantastic!
yoroshiku onegai shimasu :ue:

Hatake Girl-san! :wink:

More help about the CD is here:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/vie ... php?t=4061

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”