Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Testing my knowledge - any recommendations?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Droogie
New in Town

Testing my knowledge - any recommendations?

Postby Droogie » July 8th, 2008 4:32 pm

I've just finished Newbie lessons (up to lesson 80) and before I go on to the Beginner series I'm reviewing everything I've learnt so far, going back through the PDF's and making notes for myself to help me remember everything. I think I've got a pretty good grip on the basics of Japanese now, but I want a book/website/audiobook/anything that will test my knowledge. Sentence structure, vocab, grammar, kanji etc. - it's the best way to make sure it's all sunk in! Anyone able to recommend something that will ask questions and test me?

Also, as I said above I'm looking to go onto the beginner series now but the start of the Beginner series has already been covered in Newbie. Any ideas where I should start now? Many thanks.

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » July 8th, 2008 7:37 pm

Try reading Issunboushi. At your level you'll want a dictionary but you should be able to handle the grammar. If at any point you get stuck, feel welcome to post here about it.

Congrats on the 80 lessons. That's a lot of work and you should feel proud of it!
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”